A downloadable game
Neo Cab is an emotional survival game about gig labor, tech disruption and the experience of being a driver-for-hire... perhaps the last of their kind.
Navigate the neon-drenched streets of Los Ojos from the Neo Cab map. Choose your passengers— and your words— wisely. You'll need to balance your cash, star rating and emotional health to survive in this town.
- A diverse cast of animated characters each with a story to uncover
- Stories by Leigh Alexander, Kim Belair, Bruno Dias, Duncan Fyfe, Paula Rogers & Robin Sloan.
- A persistent, nuanced emotion system drives animation and gameplay
- A deeply branching storyline where choice is everything.
- Original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards)
Have a press inquiry? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Genre||Adventure, Interactive Fiction, Survival|
|Tags||Female Protagonist, Futuristic, Neon, Noir, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Blog, Twitter, Press|